Thursday, April 18, 2013

thingy

Action of a supernatural type is always exciting, I have always enjoyed stories about demons and other spirits.  The book City of Bones by Cassandra Clare has grabbed my attention already.  THe mystery of the shadow hunters is quite exctiting, Jace is a shadow hunter that appears to Clary time after time and tell her breifly about what he does, he kills demons.  Though he is invisible to all normal human beings.  A world like that where I could have powers like in the story and go around killing demons would be a world that I would live in.  Running around ridding the world of such evils as vampires and werewolves would be a fantastical thrill ride.  The real world is boring and very uneventful, just imagine diving into a reality where supernatural powers are real and you can bend the rules of physics.  I am only 47 pages in and can't think of anything

No comments:

Post a Comment