Thursday, February 7, 2013

Superpower

Many people don't like who they are, they may not like how they look, sound, or act.  People may also feel down on themselves because the don't have any special talents.  Me being one of those people, I would choose the ability to adopt any trait, skill, or ability I wanted.  This basically means I will have the power to act out or accomplish anything that comes through my mind.  Say I didn't like the way my leg giggled when I walked up stairs; I could just think "nice legs" and I would have perfect runway-worthy legs.  If one day I was sitting on my couch eating an unimaginable amount of candy corn (which I would now be able to do now because I can make it so I never get sick or gain weight) and a commercial came on for Canadian idle, I could then fantasize about wanting a perfect, flawless, angel-like voice and it would happen.  Many bad things have happened in the world, it would be so astonishing if I could just want the ability to time travel so I could right those wrongs.  I would be able to stop the 9-11 incident from happening.  A few months before it happens I would gain the skill to sculpt 1:1 scale models of famous people and sell them, or go to vegas and do my one man show of "the boy who could squeeze the juice out of everything" where I would take inanimate objects and juice them with my hands (just because I think that ability would be awesome) like rocks for money.  Then I would get onto that plane when I had enough money, ready to do my thing.  When the plane nears new york I would go into the pilot's cabin and develop the skill of that Vulcan sleep squeeze thing Spock does in star trek on the hijackers, then with ease I could want to obtain the skill of flying planes and get people down safely.  One thing this mystical of mine can do to really save the world is give me the ability of mind control; I would then travel to London, Ontario and use that to make Justin Beiber's father use a condom.  Speaking of saving the world, my power could be used to turn filthy drinking water in third world countries into clean drinking water, it could also be used to educate my mind to come up with a cure for AIDS, cancer, and every terminal illness the world has ever been stricken with.  The list could go on forever of what I could possibly achieve with this power.  Fun would be the main result of it, but the need to care for humanity would ensue thereafter.   

No comments:

Post a Comment